Friday, March 14, 2008

When we take a step of faith forward, we might learn the hard way but the rewards are great.

Today is the second day of our move back to our home. For the 2 mornings that we sent our girls to their respective school and nanny, both have some problems adjusting.

My hubby will bring Bliss to school and I will bring Zest to the nanny place. So we will take the same bus but Hubby and Bliss will alight one stop before Zest and me. This 2 mornings, Bliss will cry and attempt not to alight with my hubby. Then she whined all the way till she reaches the school. Zest will also protest not alighting the same stop with her sister. When Zest reaches the nanny's place, she will show me her "I miss you, Mommy" face. This face I have not seen for quite some time. These are the things that makes my heart cringes. I worry that my girls and hubby do not get enough sleep and how will the girls get adjusted to their new school in the coming May.

The following is what the Lord reminds me of David's Psalms today:

Psalms 71:3
Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go;
give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.

So I will look forward for the goals that I have set. I know that when my girls are well settled down, they will grow and learn better in the new environment He has prepared. And me too, I will learn and grow better. I will look forward for the rewards to come. These rewards from my Lord will not come easy as He needs to prepared me to receive the best. But I do know that I will not have to look back and regret not having done this. Amen!!

No comments: