Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brand New Beginning 2009

This is my first entry for the year, seems like I have started late for this year of 2009.

Much was being planned last year to have a good head start. Well, not so much of my planning but God's planning. Therefore I want to first count the blessings I have gotten in my pocket:
1) Switching to a new job!!!!

Thank God that I have gotten a new job that I can leave home on time and have more time for my ministry and family. Have been working late in the evenings, through the nights and even on weekends. It has drained so much of my energy that I had no time for anything. I prayed for God to provide me if He wants me to move deeper into ministry and build stronger relationships with Him. He is gracious and he provides. This new job marks the beginning of my ministry, my purpose driven life with Him.

2) I had a very good increment.

Despite of recession, I managed to find a good job with good increment. It is like God setting up a banquet in front of my enemies. Not like enemies that are real people that hated me, but Satan, the voice that tells me that I am worthy of nothing that no company will ever employ me. This bad voice try to convince me everyday that I have nothing to show people in my resume, even if company who wants to take me will give me a pay cut or very minimal increment. I had came to a depression when my existing company did not give me a promotion when I was long over due despite of all the hard work for 2-3 years. God is faithful, He told me that all these happen such that his blessings for me will happen (I was so lazy to even scout for a job) and He made it so glorious that people around me had to agree that it is a miracle.

3) I finished all the major marathons that I have planned for last year.

Yes, I was busy but I went for most of my marathons and most importantly I did my first full marathon. 42Km in 5 hrs 57 mins. Thank you God. For a first timer, this is a glorious moment.

4) I did my pineapple tarts very sucessfully this year. And I will try to post them up as soon as I can.

I have many more to share and also time to share them now. Wait for all of my sharings.

God is great and I will stay in his presence.
Psalms 23
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

No comments: